PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS applicable on the Driver of the Month- June 2023
- The Promoter is Indsystems IT Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “inDrive” or “Promoter”). inDrive can be contacted by emailing at email@example.com
- The Promotional Campaign is organized by third party service providers (“Organizer”)
- Then promotional campaign is titled Driver of the Month Promotion (“Promotional Campaign”)
- By entering the Promotional Campaign, all participants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions provided under this document (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend and/or cancel the Promotional Campaign, including these Terms and Conditions and any prizes (which have not yet been awarded) or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason at the Promoters sole discretion.
- In the event of any discrepancy between any promotional material (or any other sources of information digital or print) and these Terms and Conditions, the terms under these Terms and Conditions shall be superseding and shall prevail.
- This Promotional Campaign is not a lottery or a gamble.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
8. The Promotional Campaign is open to all registered and verified drivers (“Driver”) of inDrive mobile application (“App”) in India
over the age of 18 years who reside within the boundaries of Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai in India and have a valid Indian identity document, except:
a. any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates, and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people; and
b. any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Organiser or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Organiser and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people, (hereinafter referred to as “the Disqualified Persons”).
9. The duration of the Promotional Campaign (“Promotional Campaign Duration”) shall commence on the 1st June, 2023
from 00:00 IST (“Opening Date”) onwards and shall end on the 30th June, 2023
at 11:59 PM IST(“Closing Date”).
10. Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be considered valid.
11. To be a part of this Promotional Campaign and eligible for the prize, a participant will be required to:
a. Be a registered and verified Driver in the App
- b. Accept these Terms and Conditions and fill out Registration form on (Landing page) with following details:
- Mobile number/phone number
12. Entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, unclear, illegible or contain errors or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions and entries received from Disqualified Persons shall be deemed invalid entries.
13. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the Promotional Campaign.
15. The participant warrants that he/she submits the entry to the Promotional Campaign on behalf of himself/herself and no one else.
16. The participant acknowledges that the use of a false name, fictitious identity or address will result in immediate disqualification rendering the entry invalid.
17. Cities in which the Promotional Campaign shall be held: Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai
WINNERS AND RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
18. The winners of the Promotional Campaign (“Winner”) will be determined as follows:a. Winners in Each City:
b. Eligibility Criteria for winning
- Winner (1st): TVS Raider 125 cc (Motorbike)
- Runner Ups (2nd to 11th): OnePlus Nord 5G (SmartPhone)
A driver must achieve the following minimum monthly rides within the Promotional Campaign Duration to be eligible as Participant:
- Delhi: 300 rides
- Mumbai: 200 rides
- Chennai: 40 rides
Those who will achieve the minimum monthly rides mentioned above will be eligible for the contest.Winner will be determined on the basis of the Participant completing maximum no. of rides during the Promotional Campaign Duration.
In case, we have more drivers who have completed the same amount of rides, we will select the final winner using a randomized selection App – https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
which will randomly select the winner from a list of all drivers who are shortlisted.
19. Winners will be announced on the 10th July
, 2023 via social media. Winners will receive information about prizes on the following social media profiles:
c. CRM team will also reach out to winners via push notificationsNOTE: Participants are required to be active during the competition and check for their results on social media.
20. The Winners consent to having their names published on the following social media platforms of the Promoter: Instagram, Facebook
21. The prize to the Winner shall be awarded as follows:
a. A potential prize winner is not an actual Winner and shall only be entitled to the prize after his/her status as an eligible participant is confirmed and their entry submission is validated.
b. The Promoter or a company nominated by the Promoter will contact a potential prize winner via messaging/DM’s on Instagram/Facebook, alternatively each potential prize Winner can also message the Promoter on Instagram. The potential prize winner will then be required to provide proof of their officially valid Pakistani identification document within twenty-four (24) hours after being notified by the Promoter or a company nominated by the Promoter of the same.
c. Three attempts will be made to contact each potential prize winner via DMs on Instagram. Should they not be reachable, the prize will automatically go to the next name drawn. This will continue until all prize Winners are determined.
d. Upon receipt of any communication by the Promoter, the potential prize winner may be required to provide their name, surname, and home address along with any other additional information as may be required by the Promoter. This will be used to verify the identity of the potential prize winner and to organize the logistics of the prize.
e. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, then the prize will be forfeited and awarded to another eligible contestant selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter may, after a Winner has been publicly announced, request that such Winner agrees in writing or otherwise to endorse, promote and advertise the goods or services of the Promoter, at no cost or expense to the Winner. The Winner may also be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcasting or publishing purposes but will be requested to consent to having their photograph taken for marketing purposes. All Winners have the right to decline such a request.
23. The Promoter/Organizer/judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The following prizes shall be distributed, in each state mentioned under clause 17 of these Terms and Conditions :a. Winner (1st): TVS Raider 125 cc (Motorbike)b. Runner Ups (2nd to 11th): OnePlus Nord 5G (SmartPhone)
25. Please note:
a. an entry into this Promotional Campaign does not automatically guarantee a prize;
b. each participant can enter the Promotional Campaign only once and is eligible for only one prize;
c. Entry costs are subject to entrants' cell phone data costs;
d. The Promoter shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the eligible contestant’s service provider.
e. Each participant is expected to be the actual owner of the social media account used to enter the Promotional Campaign.
26. The prizes are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value. Should any Winner refuse the prize or is unable to comply with the Terms and Conditions for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and the same shall be returned to the Promoter.
27. The winners will have to collect the prize from a specific location in their respective city
, details to be shared once the results are announced. We will give two weeks’ time to collect the prize. The winner will forfeit the prize to the next in line, if the winner is not able to collect the prize in the given duration.
28. If a prize has not been claimed or collected after twenty-four (24) of it being allocated to a Winner, or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the Winner to claim the prize, then the prize will be forfeited and will be allocated to a new eligible contestant that is selected following the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter and its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, and organizers shall not be responsible for any refusal to accept the prizes for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. All participants and Winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, employees and directors against any and all losses, damages including but not limited to any claims of any nature whatsoever (including third party claims) arising out of and/or from:
a. their participation in any way howsoever in the Promotional Campaign (including any costs associated with such participation);
b. the use or disposal of the prize including, but not limited to, accident, injury, harm, or loss.
c. any subsequent transfer or exchange of the prize;
d. any lawful cancellation or termination of the Competition or the correction of any errors or omissions within the duration of the Competition; and/or
e. their participation in any way however in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
30. Neither the Promoter nor any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any direct, special, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any unforeseeable cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant due to their participation in this Promotional Campaign.
31. This Promotional Campaign, including its prizes, is subject to the National Covid-19 pandemic and the relevant rules and regulations as may be promulgated by the Government from time to time. If such rules and regulations were to prevent the Promoter or Organizer from providing Winners with their prizes, such prizes will be delivered as soon as the regulations permit it.
32. The Promoter shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of the Terms and Conditions for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority.
33. The Participant and/or Winner will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, officers, employees, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions, any laws, regulations, standards, codes.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
34. By entering this Promotional Campaign, each participant agrees:
a. The participant is willing to supply his/her full names and contact details, including a valid mobile number and valid email address and potentially his/her identification document;
c. The participant agrees to receive marketing material from the Promoter.
d. The participant grants the Promoter and the Organiser of the promotional competition permission to make use of his/her entry (which is inclusive of his/her photo or video) in further marketing correspondence with regards to the promotional competition and other marketing and or promotional offers such as inDrive’s social media campaigns;
e. The participant agrees to the usage of his/her name, photographs or videos and disclosure of his/her country/province/town of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter or the Organiser relating to any post-winning publicity, but the participant may decline to do so, in which event the participant’s entry shall be deemed invalid.
35. Each participant who enters the Promotional Campaign, authorizes the Promoter or a company nominated by the Promoter, to collect, store and use their personal information as an entry mechanism, for communication, announcements of the Winner’s names, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will be stored by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Promotional Campaign for such period and to the extent permitted by law (for the Promotional Campaign Duration). Eligible contestants can opt out of future communications at any given time by clicking on the unsubscribe function within our emails and SMS.
36. The Winner, upon the acceptance of the prize, shall be solely responsible for all/any of the expenses related to the promotional Campaign and the prize, including without limitations including but without limitation any and all local, state and federal taxes.
37. The owners/proprietors of the brand(s) associated with the prizes are in no way affiliated with the Promotional Campaign and are not sponsors of this Promotional Campaign.
38. The Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising from the Promotional Campaign will be governed by the laws of India.
39. By choosing to enter our Promotional Campaign you agree to participate and abide by all of the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions.