INFORMATION REQUEST POLICYPURPOSE
This information Requests Policy ("Policy") aims to bring public authorities closer to inDrive and facilitate communications between them, providing information promptly, efficiently, and securely. Therefore, this manual has been created to serve as a guide for employees of authorities, leveraging this communication channel under privacy, confidentiality, trust, and transparency standards. As mentioned, the scope of this policy is intended solely for employees of authorities or government personnel, which means that requests from private entities or petitions from individuals will not be addressed through this channel.REQUIREMENTS FOR INFORMATION REQUESTS
The person seeking information must be requested by a public or administrative entity exercising its legal functions or by a valid judicial order provide a valid court order in accordance with the procedures described in Peruvian laws. To enable inDrive to respond to the request and provide the information, the following requirements must be met:
- Include relevant legal documentation duly signed by the person authorized from the public or administrative entity exercising its legal functions or the judicial order on which the information request is based that allows the identification of the judicial order supporting the information request, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant that obligates inDrive to provide the requested information.
- The request must be sent from an institutional email that verifies the official entity making the request.
- Include sufficient information about the legal requirement so that the inDrive team can provide the information in a complete and timely manner. In this regard, it is suggested to clearly state what is required, The reason why it is required, along with its legal basis in accordance with the applicable legislationd, and when it is required.
- Specify the name of the public entity or official governmental entity.
- Provide the name and contact information of the agent from the public entity or authorized governmental representative submitting the request, including their full identification.
- Specify the maximum time expected for a response to coordinate with inDrive's internal team regarding the information to be sent.
As mentioned above, email is available to public authorities for sending requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. inDrive's internal request team is responsible for individually processing and analyzing compliance with the submitted requests, adhering to and meeting the specified response timeframe indicated in the request and in the law.WHERE TO SEND REQUESTS
Requests from public authorities should only be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgFRAUDULENT AND OTHER UNAUTHORIZED CONDUCT
inDrive reserves the right not to respond to the request and/or to alert the competent authorities in case it is evidenced that the request or documents are fraudulent, false, involve impersonation of authorities or do not comply with the guidelines of this policy.