Terms & Conditions for inDrive
"Picture day Giveaway" in Pakistan Promotional Competition
1.The Organiser is inDrive.
2. The promotional Competition is the inDrive “Picture Day Giveaway”.
3. The promotional action is open to Pakistani citizens over the age of 18 years, who reside within the boundaries of Pakistan in Islamabad and has a valid Pakistani identity document, except:
a. any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Organiser or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Organiser and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people, (hereinafter referred to as “the Disqualified Persons”).
4. By entering the promotional competition, all Participants, Eligible contestants, Potential prize winners and Winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organiser, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition, including these terms and conditions and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Organiser reasonably deems necessary.
6. In the event of a discrepancy between promotional material (or any other sources of information, digital or print) and these terms and conditions, these Terms and conditions shall prevail.
7. Promotional competition timeframe:
a. The registration period is from 00:00 AM (PKT) on June 05, 2023 to 23:59 PM (PKT) on July 06, 2023, and means the periods during which inDrive app users may enter this promotional competition by agreeing with the terms and conditions on the landing page https://promo.indrive.com/pitstop/photoday, and filling out the form with inDrive Driver ID number.
b. The participation period is four (4) days, but only one day per driver, and it will be available after successful registration. At the time of registration, a driver can choose only one day, 8th June, 15th June, 22th June and 6th July.The promotional period is from 00:00 AM (PKT) on June 05, 2023 to 23:59 PM (PKT) on July 06, 2023.
8. Participants may enter the promotional competition only one time and are only eligible for one prize described in clause 21 of these Terms under the Picture day giveaway promotional competition during the Promotional period. Participants who became Eligible Contestants as described in clause 18 are eligible for only one voucher during the Promotional period.
9. Participation in this promotional competition does not automatically guarantee a prize.
10. Landing page and Instagram or Facebook app entry costs are subject to entrants' cell phone data costs. The Organiser shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure by the Eligible Contestant’s service provider. An Eligible Contestant is expected to be the owner of the Drivers profile used to enter the Competition.
11. Entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, unclear, illegible, contain errors, or do not comply with these terms and conditions and entries received from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
12. The Organiser assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
13. The Organiser is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition
14. By entering this promotional competition, the Participant agrees:
a. The participant is willing to supply their full name and contact details, including a valid mobile number and valid e-mail address;
and applicable data protection regulations;
c. The participant agrees to receive marketing material from the Organiser;
d. The participant grants inDrive and the Organiser of the promotional competition permission to make use of their entry (which is inclusive of his/her photo or video) in further marketing correspondence with regards to the promotional competition and other marketing and or promotional offers such as inDrive’s social media campaigns;
e. The participant agrees to the usage of his/her name, photographs or videos and disclosure of his/her country/province/town of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by the Organiser or the Organiser relating to any post-winning publicity, but the participant may decline to do so, in which event the participant’s entry shall be invalid.
15. The Participants warrant that they submit the entry to the promotional competition on behalf of themselves and no one else. The Participants acknowledge that the use of a false name, identity, or address will result in disqualification and the entry being invalid.
16. Any entries received after the Registration period will not be considered.
17. To become a Participant a person will be required to:
a. be a resident of Islamabad;
b. be registered and verified as inDrive app driver in Islamabad;
c. agree with these Term and Conditions on the landing page https://promo.indrive.com/pitstop/photoday
d. fill out the registration form with inDrive Driver ID number during the Registration period and choose an activation day, and a vehicle type (car or bike). Please note that you can’t change it after the submission.
18. To become an Eligible Contestant, a Participant will be required to:
a. Come at the appointed time, take part in a photo shoot with the photographer, and change the photo in his profile in the inDrive app
b. receive the special identificational number for the eligible contestants' list on the https://promo.indrive.com/pitstop/photoday
19. Prizes are given in the natural order. Prize details:
a. First 130 car drivers who register, and fulfill all conditions of participation, can receive:
- a key chain;
- a cap sticker;
- a water bottle;etc
b. First 335 moto drivers who register, and fulfill all conditions of participation can receive:
- a helmet;
- a t-shirt
20. The prizes are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Organiser is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
21. Winners receive their prizes at the venue of the promotion, after a successful photo shoot and replacement of the photo in the profile, with the help of inDrive support managers.
22. Should any Winner refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional competition for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the Organiser.
23. This promotional competition, including its prizes, is subject to the National Covid-19 pandemic and the relevant rules and regulations as may be promulgated by the government from time to time. If such rules and regulations were to prevent the Organiser from providing Winners with their prizes, such prizes will be delivered as soon as the regulations permit it.
24. The Organiser decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Winners consent to having their names published on the Organiser's social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook).
26. The Organiser may, after a Winner has been publicly announced, request that such Winner agrees in writing or otherwise to endorse, promote and advertise the goods or services of the Organiser, at no cost or expense to the Winner. The Winner may also be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcasting or publishing purposes but will be requested to consent to having their photograph taken for marketing purposes. All Winners have the right to decline such a request.
27. If a prize has not been claimed or collected after 72 (seventy-two) hours of it being allocated to a Winner, or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the Winner to claim the prize, then the prize will be forfeited and will be allocated to a new Eligible Contestant that is selected following the provisions of the Terms. The Organiser and its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, and organizers shall not be responsible for any decline of acceptance of prizes for any reason.
28. All Participants, Eligible Contestant and Winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Organiser, its directors, employees, contractors, advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, and agents against any risks, loss, claims or ownership arising from:
a. the use or disposal of the prize including, but not limited to, accident, injury, harm, or loss;
b. their participation in the promotional competition, including any costs associated with such participation;
c. any subsequent transfer or exchange of the prize; and/or
d. any lawful cancellation or termination of the promotional competition or the correction of any errors or omissions within the duration of the promotional competition.
e. their participation in any way in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Organisers and/or use of the prize).
29. The Organiser shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of the Terms of this Competition for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat of war, any action taken by governmental.
30. Neither the Organiser nor any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Organiser shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
31. Each participant who enters the Competition, authorizes the Organiser or a company nominated by the Organiser, to collect, store and use their personal information as an entry mechanism, for communication, announcements of the Winner’s names, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will be stored by the Organiser after the conclusion of the Competition for such period and to the extent permitted by law (for the duration of the competition). Eligible Contestants can opt out of future communications at any given time by clicking on the unsubscribe function within our messages.
32. In no event shall the Organiser be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, expenses, however arising, out of or in connection with any illegal act, omission, neglect or default of the Participant during the Competition or as a consequence of the Participant involvement in the Competition.
33. The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Organiser, the Organiser, its directors, officers, employee, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of any laws, regulations, standards, codes.
34. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion, exclude any participant if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control adversely affect the Organiser’s ability to conduct the Promotion as described in these Terms.
35. The Terms and any dispute arising from the Competition will be governed by Pakistan law.