inDrive Promotional Program
Terms and Conditions
inDrive ("we," "us", the "Company", the "Promoter") offers you (the "Participant") the opportunity to earn rewards by participating in the inDrive promotional program ("Promotional program").
1. The Promoter is inDrive. The Promoter can be contacted by emailing to email@example.com
2. The Organiser is Bricklinks Marketing & Advertisement Pvt LTD.
3. The promotional program is open to Pakistani residents over the age of 18 years who reside within the boundaries of Pakistan in Islamabad and has a valid Pakistani identity document, except disqualified persons who are any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter/Organiser or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter/Organiser and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people; individuals, who are public officials, are employees of privately organised companies when these companies are publicly owned or under their control; individuals, included in any sanctions list and/or other watchlist approved by international organisations, unions of States, separate countries (including but not limited to the list of citizens of special US categories and blocked persons) ("Disqualified Persons").
4. The promotional program timeframe:
● Registration period is from 00:00 AM (PKT) on November 2, 2022 to 23:59 PM (PKT) on March 30, 2023, and means the period during which inDrive app users may enter this promotional program by completing the form on the registration page located at https://promo.indrive.com/pitstop
● Promotional period is from 00:00 AM (PKT) on 1 December 2022 to 23:59 PM (PKT) on March 30, 2023.
5. Participants may enter the promotional program only one time and are only eligible for one Promotional offer as described in clause 9 of these Terms. Please note, that entry into this promotional competition does not automatically guarantee a Promotional offer.
6. By entering the promotional program, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional program, including these terms and conditions and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
8. In the event of a discrepancy between promotional material (or any other sources of information, digital or print) and these terms and conditions, these Terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. Promotional Offer details:
● vouchers for petrol for 5 and 10 litres;
● top 1 priority in bids for 1 week;
● special badge next to the driver profile in the App.
Drivers who pass the course will receive the certificate from inDrive and Shell.
10. The Promotional Offer is subject to availability, is not exchangeable for cash, non transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Promotional Offer with any other prize of comparable value.
11. To receive the Promotional Offer a Participant will be required to:
● be a resident of Islamabad;
● be registered and verified as inDrive App driver in Islamabad;
● complete the form on the registration page located at https://promo.indrive.com/pitstop
● during the registration period;
● attend the inDrive x Shell course at inDrive Pit Stop during the Promotion period;
● pass the online test after the course.
12. The Promotional Offer shall be awarded as follows:
● Drivers who 100% or 90% pass the test will receive 10-litre petrol voucher + prioritisation in bids + certificate, those who 80 or 70% pass the test will receive 5 -litre petrol voucher + prioritisation in bids + certificate. Only those who successfully pass the test can win prizes (
petrol voucher + prioritisation in bids + certificate).
13. If a potential Promotional Offer receiver does not meet the eligibility requirements, then the offer will be forfeited and awarded to the next person following the provisions of the Terms.
14. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional program for any reason, such Participant will be deemed to have rejected the Promotional Offer and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
15. All participants indemnify the Promoter, the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional program (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Promotional Offer).
16. The Promoter shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of the terms of this Promotional program for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat of war, act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
17. In no event shall the Promoter be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any illegal act, omission, neglect or default of the Participant during the Promotional program or as a consequence of the Participant involvement in the Promo.
18. The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, officers, employee, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of any laws, regulations, standards, codes.
19. By entering this promotional program, the Participant agrees:
- to supply their contact details, including a valid mobile number;
- to receive marketing material from the Promoter.
20. Each Participant who enters the Program, authorises the Promoter to collect, store and use their personal information for the purposes of communication, announcements, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will be stored by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Program for such period and to the extent permitted by law (for the duration of the Promotion Period). Participants can opt out of future communications at any given time.
21. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affect the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotional program as described in these Terms.
22. The Terms and any dispute arising from the Competition will be governed by Pakistani law.