inDrive Promotion Program
Terms and ConditionsinDrive ("we," "us", the "Company", the "Promoter") offers you (the "Participant") the opportunity to earn rewards by participating in the inDrive promotional program ("Promo").1) The Promoter is Infomobile Pty Ltd (ABN 84 650 023 000). The Promoter can be contacted by emailing to email@example.com) By entering the promotional program all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.3) The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the Promo, including these terms and conditions, and any rewards, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.4) In the event of a discrepancy between promotional material (or any other sources of information digital or print) and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE5) The promotional program is open to residents of Australia, over the age of 18 years old, and is in possession of a valid identity document, except disqualified persons who are any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people, individuals, who are public officials, are employees of privately organised companies when these companies are publicly owned or under their control; individuals, included in any sanctions list and/or other watchlist approved by international organisations, unions of States, separate countries (including but not limited to the list of citizens of special US categories and blocked persons) ("Disqualified Persons").6) This promotional program will commence at 00:00 AM on November 28, 2022 and will close at 23:59 PM (AEST) January 8, 2023 ("Promotion Period").7) To receive the Promotional offer, a participant will be required to:
8) Entries that are fraudulent, lost, delayed, corrupted, unclear, illegible or contain errors or do not comply with these terms and conditions and entries received from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.9) The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the Promo.10) The Participant warrants that they submit the entry to the Promo on behalf of them and no one else.11) The participant acknowledges that the use of a false name, identity or address may result in disqualification and the entry being invalid.
- Download and install inDrive app ("App") from a provided QR code during the Promotion Period;
- Register and complete your first ride with the App as a passenger during the Promotion Period.
THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER12) Promotional Offer details: 15 AUD eGift Card ("Gift Card").13) The Gift Cards are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift Cards with any other prize of comparable commercial value.14) Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional program for any reason, such Participant will be deemed to have rejected the Promotional Offer and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
GIFT CARDS DELIVERING15) Gift Cards will be sent to the Participants' valid mobile phone number recorded by the Promoter within 14 days after all the conditions have been met. If a Participant does not meet the eligibility requirements, then the Gift Card will be forfeited and awarded to another eligible Participant.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY16) All participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).17) The Promoter shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of the terms of this Promo for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat of war, act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.18) In no event shall the Promoter be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any illegal act, omission, neglect or default of the Participant during the Promo or as a consequence of the Participant involvement in the Promo.19) The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, officers, employee, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of any laws, regulations, standards, codes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION20) By entering this promotional program, the Participant agrees:
21) Each Participant who enters the Program, authorises the Promoter to collect, store and use their personal information for the purposes of sending Gift cards for communication, announcements, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will be stored by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Program for such period and to the extent permitted by law (for the duration of the Promotion Period). Participants can opt out of future communications at any given time.
- The Participant is willing to supply their contact details, including a valid mobile number;
- The participant agrees to receive marketing material from the Promoter.
TAXES 22) The Participants, upon acceptance of the Promotional Offer, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
OTHER23) The owners/proprietors of the brand(s) associated with the prizes are in no way affiliated with the Program and are not sponsors of this Program.24) The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affect the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promo as described in these Terms.