TERMS AND CONDITIONS
of the “The Human Touch” Promotion with merch
1) The Promoter is inDrive
2) The Organiser is &friends / Onyx
3) By entering the promotional competition, all participants and Winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
4) The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition, including these terms and conditions, and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
5) In the event of a discrepancy between promotional material (or any other sources of information digital or print) and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
6) This contest is a promotion for inDrive app users and is not a lottery or a gamble.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
7) The promotional competition is open to all Indonesia citizens over the age of 18 years who reside within the boundaries of the Indonesia and is in possession of a valid identity document except
a) any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people; and
b) any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Organiser or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Organiser and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people, (hereinafter referred to as “the Disqualified Persons”).
8) This promotional activation is open from the 15th of December 2022 on that day and ends on the 14th of January 2022 (from 10h00 to 18h00 daily). Any entries received before or after the closing date will not be considered.
9) To enter, a participant will be required to:
a) Take a picture with a mural of inDrive on the wall
b) Download and install inDrive app ("App") from a provided QR code during the Promotion Period;
c) Register in the App as a passenger or driver during the Promotion Period.
10) Entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, unclear, illegible or contain errors or does not comply with these terms and conditions and entries received from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
11) The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
12) The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
13) The participant warrants that he/she submits the entry to the promotional competition on behalf of himself/herself and no one else.
14) The participant acknowledges that the use of a false name, identity or address will result in disqualification and the entry being invalid.
THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER
15) Promotional Offer details: a branded tote bag (the Gift).
16) The Gifts are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
17) Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional program for any reason, such Participant will be deemed to have rejected the Promotional Offer and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
18) Prize details: a branded tote bag (the Gift), 3000 units.
19) The total value of the prize fund is 21 645 000 IDR.
20) Please note that entry into this promotional competition does not automatically guarantee a prize.
a) ii. The Promoter shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the Eligible Contestant’s service provider.
b) iii. An Eligible Contestant is expected to be the owner of the social media account used to enter the Competition.
21) The prizes are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
22) Should any Winner refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional competition for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
23) The prize shall be provided by the inDrive consultants (promoters) stationed at pedestrian tunnel in Jakarta's Dukuh Atas during the period of promotion and work hours of consultants (promoters).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
24) All participants and the Winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
25) Neither the Promoter nor any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
26) The Promoter will require the Winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
27) This promotional competition, including its prizes, is subject to the National Covid-19 pandemic and the relevant rules and regulations as may be promulgated by the Government from time to time. If such rules and regulations were to prevent the Promoter or Organiser from providing Winners with their prizes, such prizes will be delivered as soon as the regulations permit it.
28) All Eligible Contestants and Winners indemnify the Promoter, its directors, employees, contractors, advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, and agents against any risks, loss, claims or ownership arising from:
a) the use or disposal of the prize including, but not limited to, accident, injury, harm, or loss;
b) their participation in the Competition, including any costs associated with such participation;
c) any subsequent transfer or exchange of the prize; and/or
d) any lawful cancellation or termination of the Competition or the correction of any errors or omissions within the Duration of the Competition.
29) The Promoter shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of the Terms of this Competition for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat of war, any action taken by governmental
30) In no event shall the Promoter be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any illegal act, omission, neglect or default of the Participant during the Referral Program or as a consequence of the Participant involvement in the Program.
31) The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, officers, employee, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of any laws, regulations, standards, codes.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
32) By entering this promotional competition, the participant agrees:
a) The participant is willing to supply his/her full names and contact details, including a valid mobile number and valid e-mail address;
c) The participant agrees to receive marketing material from the Promoter;
33) Each participant who enters the Competition, authorizes the Promoter or a company nominated by the Promoter, to collect, store and use their personal information as an entry mechanism, for communication, announcements of the Winner’s names, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will be stored by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Competition for such period and to the extent permitted by law (for the duration of the competition). Eligible Contestants can opt out of future communications at any given time by clicking on the unsubscribe function within our emails and SMS.
34) The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
35) The owners/proprietors of the brand(s) associated with the prizes are in no way affiliated with the Competition and are not sponsors of this Competition.
36) The Terms and any dispute arising from the Competition will be governed by Indonesian law.
37) You, contact our Promoter’s Customer Service Centre on email@example.com during operating hours: Monday to Friday, 10h00 to 17h00, excluding Public Holidays should you have any queries.
38) By choosing to enter our competition you agree to participate and abide by all of the above mentioned Terms.