1. The Promoter is inDriver.
2. The Organiser is AT&R, Pakistan.
3. The promotional competition is the inDriver “100 Kits Giveaway”.
4. The promotional competition is open to Pakistani citizens over the age of 18 years who reside within the
boundaries of Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad and has a valid Pakistani identity document,
a. any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers,
dealers, supplier, affiliates, and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who
controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of
the aforesaid people; and
b. any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers,
dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Organiser or any person who
controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Organiser and/or immediate family members of
the aforesaid people, (hereinafter referred to as “the Disqualified Persons”).
5. By entering the promotional competition, all Participants, Eligible contestants, Potential prize winners and Winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional
competition, including these terms and conditions and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
7. In the event of a discrepancy between promotional material (or any other sources of information, digital or print) and these terms and conditions, these Terms and conditions shall prevail.
8. Promotional competition timeframe:
a. Registration period is from 00:00 AM (PKT) on September 12, 2022 to 23:59 PM (PKT) on
September 18, 2022, and means the period during which inDriver app users may enter this
promotional competition by agreeing with terms and conditions on the landing page
https://promo.indriver.com/pitstopgiveaway , and filling out the form with inDriver Driver ID number.
b. Participation period is seven (7) calendar days for each participant after the successful registration
during the Registration period, but no later than 23:59 PM (PKT), September 25, 2022;
c. Promotional period is from 00:00 AM (PKT) on September 12, 2022 to 23:59 PM (PKT) on
September 30, 2022.
9. Participants may enter the promotional competition only one time and are only eligible for one prize
described in clause 22 of these Terms under the 100 kits giveaway promotional competition during the Promotional period. Participants who became Eligible Contestants as described in clause 18 are eligible for only one voucher during the Promotional period. Please note that entry into this promotional competition does not automatically guarantee a prize.
10. Landing page and Instagram or Facebook app entry costs are subject to entrants' cell phone data costs. The Promoter shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure by the Eligible Contestant’s service
provider. An Eligible Contestant is expected to be the owner of the Drivers profile used to enter the
11. Entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, unclear, illegible, contain errors, or do not comply with these terms
and conditions and entries received from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
12. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any
13. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption
process of the promotional competition
14. By entering this promotional competition, the Participant agrees:
a. The participant is willing to supply their full name and contact details, including a valid mobile
number and valid e-mail address;
b. The participant agrees to the processing of their personal information in accordance with the
c. The participant agrees to receive marketing material from the Promoter;
d. The participant grants inDriver and the Organiser of the promotional competition permission to
make use of their entry (which is inclusive of his/her photo or video) in further marketing
correspondence with regards to the promotional competition and other marketing and or
promotional offers such as inDriver’s social media campaigns;
e. The participant agrees to the usage of his/her name, photographs or videos and disclosure of
his/her country/province/town of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by
the Promoter or the Organiser relating to any post-winning publicity, but the participant may decline
to do so, in which event the participant’s entry shall be invalid.
15. The Participants warrant that they submit the entry to the promotional competition on behalf of themselves
and no one else. The Participants acknowledge that the use of a false name, identity, or address will result
in disqualification and the entry being invalid.
16. Any entries received after the Registration period will not be considered.
17. To become a Participant a person will be required to:
a. be a resident of Karachi, Islamabad or Lahore;
b. be registered and verified as inDriver app driver in Karachi, Islamabad or Lahore;
with these Term and Conditions on the landing page c. agree day can track their rides progress on thehttps://promo.indriver.com/pitstopgiveaway ;
d. fill out the registration form with inDriver Driver ID number during the Registration period and
choose a vehicle type (car or bike). Please note that you can’t change it after the submission.
18. To become an Eligible Contestant, a Participant will be required to:
a. complete 45 rides as a car driver or 50 rides as a bike driver rated by users with 5 stars (inDriver
app internal scoring system) with the inDriver app during the Participation period; Please note that
all rides will be checked for fraud.
b. receive the special identificational number for the eligible contestants' list on the
19. Participants each
https://promo.indriver.com/pitstopgiveaway. The data updates twice a day at 11:00 (PKT) and 17:00 (PKT).
20. In case eligibility criteria in clause 18 is not met during the Promotion period, the Promoter chooses Winners
from Participants' list at its own discretion.
21. The prizes shall be awarded as follows:
a. Potential prize winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible contestants. The draw will take
place by using a randomised selection app - Pick Me by Marius Caciulescu available on the IOS
app store to download in the Pakistani market
(https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/random-wheel-spin-pick-me/id1523238520) The draws will take into
consideration all entries received within the campaign duration that complied with all of the Terms.
b. A Potential prize winner is not an actual Winner until their status as an Eligible Contestant is
confirmed, their entry submission has to be validated.The Promoter or a company nominated by
the Promoter will contact a potential prize Winner via a phone call to the cell phone number. The
Potential prize winner will then be required to provide proof of registration at inDriver app as Driver,
and a copy of their ID within 24 hours after being notified telephonically by the Promoter or a
company nominated by the Promoter.
c. Three attempts will be made to contact each Potential prize winner. Should they not be reachable,
the prize will automatically go to the next name drawn. This will continue until all prize Winners are
d. Upon receipt of the message, the Potential prize winner may be required to provide their name,
surname, and home address. This will be used to verify the identity of the Potential prize winner and
to organise the logistics of the prize.
e. If a potential prize Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, then the prize will be forfeited
and awarded to another Eligible Contestant selected following the provisions of the Terms.
22. Winners will be announced on the 30th of September, 2022 by inDriver via Social Media and push
notification in the inDriver app. Winners will receive information about prizes on the following social media
23. Prize details:
a. 60 Kits with Gifts for car drivers which include:
● Cotton Bag
● Plastic Bottle
● Air Freshener
● Mobile Holder
● Mobile Charger
● PakWheels Streak Free Window & Glass Cleaner
b. 40 kits with Gifts for bike drivers include:
● Cotton Bag
● Plastic Bottle
● Seat Cover
● PakWheels Streak Free Window & Glass Cleaner
24. All Eligible Contestants who won’t be selected as Winners will receive a voucher for 5 Litres of Fuel.
25. The prizes are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Promoter is
not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other
prize of comparable commercial value.
26. The Winners and Eligible Contestants can receive the prizes and vouchers in Promoter offices during 14
days after the announcement on the website and social media.
Working hours of offices: 9:00-18:00
Addresses of the Offices:
1. Karachi inDriver Office
Address: 15-C, 12 Khayaban-e-Ittehad Road, Phase 2 Commercial Area Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75500
2. Lahore inDriver Office
Address: 1 Model Town Link Rd, Bhatti Colony, Lahore, Punjab 54600
3. Islamabad inDriver PitStop
Midcity mall, near Rehmanabad metro Station, Rehmanabad, Rawalpindi
27. Should any Winner refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional
competition for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back
to the Promoter.
28. This promotional competition, including its prizes, is subject to the National Covid-19 pandemic and the
relevant rules and regulations as may be promulgated by the government from time to time. If such rules
and regulations were to prevent the Promoter or Organiser from providing Winners with their prizes, such
prizes will be delivered as soon as the regulations permit it.
29. The Promoter/Organiser/judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. The Winners consent to having their names published on the Promoter's social media platforms (Instagram
31. The Promoter may, after a Winner has been publicly announced, request that such Winner agrees in
writing or otherwise to endorse, promote and advertise the goods or services of the Promoter, at no cost or
expense to the Winner. The Winner may also be required to take part in publicity campaigns for
broadcasting or publishing purposes but will be requested to consent to having their photograph taken for
marketing purposes. All Winners have the right to decline such a request.
32. If a prize has not been claimed or collected after 72 (seventy-two) hours of it being allocated to a Winner,
or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the Winner to claim the prize, then the prize will be forfeited
and will be allocated to a new Eligible Contestant that is selected following the provisions of the Terms. The
Promoter and its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, and organizers shall not be
responsible for any decline of acceptance of prizes for any reason.
33. All Participants, Eligible Contestant, Potential prize winners and Winners, as the case may be, indemnify
the Promoter, its directors, employees, contractors, advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, and agents
against any risks, loss, claims or ownership arising from:
a. the use or disposal of the prize including, but not limited to, accident, injury, harm, or loss;
b. their participation in the Competition, including any costs associated with such participation;
c. any subsequent transfer or exchange of the prize; and/or
d. any lawful cancellation or termination of the Competition or the correction of any errors or
omissions within the duration of the Competition.
e. their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any
act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or
otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
34. The Promoter shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of
the Terms of this Competition for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike,
lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat
of war, any action taken by governmental.
35. Neither the Promoter nor any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising
agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable
for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause
whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
36. Each participant who enters the Competition, authorizes the Promoter or a company nominated by the
Promoter, to collect, store and use their personal information as an entry mechanism, for communication,
announcements of the Winner’s names, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will
be stored by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Competition for such period and to the extent
permitted by law (for the duration of the competition). Eligible Contestants can opt out of future
communications at any given time by clicking on the unsubscribe function within our messages.
37. In no event shall the Promoter be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, expenses, howsoever
arising, out of or in connection with any illegal act, omission, neglect or default of the Participant during the
Competition or as a consequence of the Participant involvement in the Competition.
38. The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, the Organiser, its directors,
officers, employee, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or
associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including
fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of any laws, regulations,
39. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the
Promotion, exclude any participant if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s
reasonable control adversely affect the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as described in these
40. The Terms and any dispute arising from the Competition will be governed by Pakistan law.