inDrive ("we," "us", the "Company", the "Promoter") offers you (the "Participant") the opportunity to earn rewards by participating in the inDrive promotional contest ("Contest", "Promotion").
1. The Promoter is Infomobile Pty Ltd
(ABN 84 650 023 000). The Promoter can be contacted by emailing to email@example.com
2. By participating in this Contest, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Contest including these terms and conditions, and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. In the event of a discrepancy between promotional material (or any other sources of information digital or print) and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
5. The Contest is open to residents of Australia, over the age of 18 years old, and is in possession of a valid identity document, except disqualified persons who are any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people.
6. This Contest will commence at 00:00am on 18th October 2022 till 23:59pm (AEST) on 26th October 2022
7. To enter, participants will be required to make an offer of the price that they think is fair for the stand up show and provide reasons for their offers at https://promo.indrive.com/will
8. Entries that are fraudulent, lost, delayed, corrupted, unclear, illegible or contain errors or do not comply with these terms and conditions and entries received from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
9. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
11. The participant warrants that they submit the entry to the promotional competition on behalf of them and no one else.
12. The participant acknowledges that the use of a false name, identity or address may result in disqualification and the entry being invalid.
WINNERS AND RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
13. The 25 winners of the Contest will be chosen by the jury consisting of Will Gibb.
14. Winners will be announced and contacted no later than 31st of October, 2022
15. The Promoter will send tickets to Will Gibb’s standup show to Winners email addresses provided at https://promo.indrive.com/will
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prize details: 50 standup show tickets with a total value of 2500 AUD.
18. The prizes are subject to availability, are not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
19. Should any Winner refuse or be unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the promotional competition for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may contact the Winners describing the way how the Prize can be received. The Winners bear the sole responsibility if the details provided for the delivery are incorrect. The Winners will forfeit the prize if delivery cannot take place because the Winners cannot be reached with the provided details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
21. All participants and the Winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
22. Neither the Promoter nor any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable or responsible if it is delayed or unable to perform any of its obligations of the terms of this Competition for any reason, including but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lockdown, destruction of a prize on the route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, the threat of war, act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
24. In no event shall the Promoter be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any illegal act, omission, neglect or default of the Participant during the Contest or as a consequence of the Participant involvement in the Contest.
25. The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, officers, employee, agents, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including fines), howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the Participant’s breach of any laws, regulations, standards, codes.
26. By entering this promotional competition, the Participant agrees:
● The participant is willing to supply his/her full names and contact details, including a valid mobile number and valid e-mail address;
● The participant agrees to receive marketing material from the Promoter;
● The participant grants the Promoter permission to make use of his/her entry (which is inclusive of his/her photo or (and) video and his/her full names) in further marketing correspondence with regards to the promotional competition and other marketing and or promotional offers such as inDriver’s social media campaigns;
● The participant agrees to the usage of his/her name, photographs and (or) videos and disclosure of his/her country/province/town of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity on the Company’s social media platforms (including Facebook, Instagram) and website https://indrive.com/
, any of the App, but the participant may decline to do so, in which event the participant’s entry shall be invalid.
27. Each participant authorises the Promoter to collect, store and use their personal information as an entry mechanism, for communication, announcements of the Winner’s names, and/or statistical purposes. The personal information collected will be stored by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Promotion for such period and to the extent permitted by law (for the duration of the competition). Eligible participants can opt out of future communications at any given time by using the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in such emails and SMS messages or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
28. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
29. The owners/proprietors of the brand(s) associated with the prizes are in no way affiliated with inDrive and are not sponsors of this Promotion.
30. By choosing to enter our competition you agree to participate and abide by all of the above mentioned Terms.
31. While participating in this Promotion, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in the country, state and city in which you are located.